DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE HIRING?
Why a good pre-screening program works.
In today’s competitive and volatile work place, you need to project your company and its customers from the dangers of hiring a person not suitable for the job. Unfortunately, we can no longer rely on a good resume and a positive interview to properly and efficiently know who we are hiring. A thorough background check will assist you in hiring the right person for the right job.
Benefits of a good pre-screening program:
- Reduce Company Liability and exposure to Negligent Hiring
- Increase Productivity
- Reduce workplace violence
- Combat fraud and theft
- Reduce employee turnover
- Provide a safe working environment for your employees and your customers.
- Enhance your company’s image
- Discourage applicants with criminal records from applying to your company.
- County Criminal searches
- Social Security Tracers
- DMV records
- Employment Verifications
- Education Verifications
- Sex Offender Search
"Helping employers make the right hiring decisions"
We can customize a wide range of reports to meet your individual needs. Our Pre-Employment reports are in compliance with State and Federal laws. Feel free to Contact Us for more information about our services.
RJI prides itself on being compliant with State & Federal Laws. Our goal is to customize a screening program that helps keep you out of the courtroom. Here are some alarming facts regarding negligent hiring lawsuits in the United States.
- A woman was raped by a fellow employee. The rapist had indicated that he had not had any prior criminal convictions. The company did not perform a background check. The subject had been previously convicted of Sexual Assault. The employer paid $4,000,000.
- An employee was involved in a traffic accident shortly after getting hired. The employer failed to inspect the employee's Driving Record which had multiple violations. The employer paid $550,000.
- In a November 2003 article in the USA Today, the average Jury award for plaintiff's was over $1.6 MILLION. This number has since increased to over $2.3 MILLION.
Feel free to visit these websites for more information and to download the FCRA:
For the FCRA visit the Federal Trade Commission
Don't become a Statistic! Implement a Screening Program!